How to change what is said in the voice ATIS?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hoggorm
VATSIM ID: 818131
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to change what is said in the voice ATIS?

Post by Hoggorm » 19 Jun 2009, 21:59

I'm trying to make an multiple record ATIS for Norwegian airports. I've started recording the required .wav files and done some initial testing.

I have encountered a problem though:

I use the following ATIS Maker URL:

http://uniatis.net/atis.php?metar=$meta ... =$atiscode

With ENGM as ATIS airport I get the following result:

[This is][Gardemoen Airport][information]E 2015Z[runway][in use][transition level]75[wind calm] [visibility][more than 10 kilometers][vicinity][showers][few][TCU]{4000}[feet][broken]{5500}[feet][temperature]11[dew point]9[QNH]1004[trend][temporary][moderate][showers of rain][this was][Gardemoen Airport][information]E

My question is: How can I customize the return/result? Instead of 2015Z the Gardermoen ATIS sais: "... Information Echo at time 2015." I therefore would like the return to be:

[This is][Gardemoen Airport][information]E [at time] 2015

The next line should be:

[Expect][VOR/DME Approach][Runway]19R

and so on.

So... How can I change the return so that it is exactly as the real ATIS?

Thanks!

fenixtucu
VATSIM ID: 1066626
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to change what is said in the voice ATIS?

Post by fenixtucu » 04 Aug 2011, 23:41

Anyone???.. old post but same doubt!