Warsaw Okęcie [EPWA] ATIS

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JeV
VATSIM ID: 0

Warsaw Okęcie [EPWA] ATIS

Post by JeV » 06 Apr 2008, 18:20

Hi!
Before I start configuring anything... where should I begin? How can I prepare ATIS decoding format for our airport?

Greetings! Marcin Dziadowiec PL-VACC

Sami Ylismäki
Site Admin
VATSIM ID: 878340

Re: Warsaw Okęcie [EPWA] ATIS

Post by Sami Ylismäki » 07 Apr 2008, 19:17

Contact me by e-mail and you will get an account to a configuration utility. I will then instruct you to create a format.

fishu.t.uniatis.net

juliet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by juliet » 21 May 2008, 03:24

Sami Ylismäki wrote:Contact me by e-mail and you will get an account to a configuration utility. I will then instruct you to create a format.

fishu.t.uniatis.net
Hi,

Can I also get an account and instructions to get the format as well ? I've alreday sent you an e mail; I'm trying to make the ATIS for some Arrgentine airports.

Thanks and Regards
Juliet
quebecar@yahoo.ca

JeV
VATSIM ID: 0

Post by JeV » 21 May 2008, 09:42

Hm, it should be part of the e-mail with your account information...

Sami Ylismäki
Site Admin
VATSIM ID: 878340

Post by Sami Ylismäki » 21 May 2008, 13:58

juliet wrote: Hi,

Can I also get an account and instructions to get the format as well ? I've alreday sent you an e mail; I'm trying to make the ATIS for some Arrgentine airports.

Thanks and Regards
Juliet
quebecar@yahoo.ca
I've sent you login information and instructions on tuesday at 12:18 GMT. Please check your junk mail folder if you haven't received it.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable